Theme: Be an Everyday Hero
History: Over R28 million raised 2017.
The Open Air School has been part of Casual Day since it started 24 yrs ago.
ALL ABOUT THE NEW THEME
South Africa needs heroes. South Africa needs everyday people who do the extraordinary! For Casual Day 2018 this year, we call on YOU to be a protagonist for change! To be a hero for yourself, for others and for our country:
- Heroes care about other people
- Heroes can put themselves in someone else’s shoes
- Heroes use their skills and talents to do good themselves, rather than waiting for someone else to do it
- Heroes don’t give up. They keep going even after setbacks and frustrations
- Heroes strive to be all they can, despite shortfalls
- Heroes never stop working to make the world a better place for everyone
- Heroes are defined by their strength of character Now, more than ever, South Africa needs people to dig deep inside themselves, find the hero within and BE AN EVERYDAY HERO .
This is the Casual Day 2018 theme that will take us a giant step closer to our ultimate goal – a nation that excludes no one, a nation that upholds everyone’s human rights and works for full inclusion. We want a South Africa in which all people have equitable opportunity and equal access to education, jobs, justice and more! Help us raise this banner in 2018.
You are called upon to BE AN EVERYDAY HERO with persons with disabilities on Casual Day Friday 7 September.
The most important accessory on casual day is the Casual Day sticker! In supporting this cause, you are being a hero and making a real difference to thousands of persons with disabilities across our land. So this Casual Day… and every day… BE AN EVERYDAY HERO with persons with disabilities!
Please place orders with Mrs Gabriel: email@example.com
Tax certificates can be attained through School Bursar on request.
Book stickers, pay now and be ready for 7 September 2018.